Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lack of Interest


Lack of Interest are playing MDF and I'm fucking depressed because it's another band I've been dying to see at that damned festival. Check out the entire line-up here. Anyway, there's no point crying over this (yes, I cried). On to the music.

Lack of Interest are a powerviolence/fast band from Southern Cali. Stylistically they're very similar to Negative Approach and/or Infest (one of my favourite bands in the genre). That doesn't mean that you don't have to listen to these guys. You simply have to. They, along with Infest, personify every single thing I love about powerviolence. It's not just the music, it's also the vocals. The vocals here remind me of the sound I (or you) would make if someone took a nailgun and shot one of those 9-inch motherfuckers straight through the arm. Very angry, very loud and very grunt-like.

For those of you who skipped everything I just wrote to get to the links, let me break down what I've put here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search