Monday 8 November 2010

Deathspell Omega - Paracletus


The moment has finally arrived. Paracletus is the climax. It is the culmination of 8 (possibly even more) years of hard-work and dedication by the brilliant French avant-garde black metal band Deathspell Omega.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, allow me to shed some light. Paracletus is the final part of the trilogy, the first 2 pieces being Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice and Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeturnum.

I was going to write a lengthy bit on this album (what? I really was!) but there's someone out there who has done a fantastic job already. I strongly advise clicking the link below BEFORE listening to the album in order to fully appreciate what you're listening to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search