Sunday 19 July 2009

Yann Tiersen


Man, oh man, Kylesa are one uber-fantastic band. Caught their gig in London yesterday, sound was super-tight, support bands were really good as well, including this one new band, Muswell. I asked them if I can post their EP, and they were pretty cool about it. So I'll give it a listen and should have a review handy by the end of the week.


Well, this isn't the sort of thing that you'd expect to find in such a blog, but I really do enjoy this album, so bear with me. Yann Tiersen comes up with some pretty interesting melodies and some very pleasing accordion parts in this record. Might sound a bit same-y to some, but fuck 'em, I like it. Also, Bruno was by far one of the worst comedies I've seen thus far in 2009.

dl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search